Friday, October 2, 2009

Friday


Now that I have a template set up to print cards fairly easily, I am trying to get one or two packets printed every day. Here is part of what I got done this morning. Using Microsoft Word only requires a couple extra steps from what I did with Microsoft Publisher. But I never did get Publisher to print correctly on this new paper.



I have been trying to get photos of the Chickadees coming in to feed at the suet feeder at my window.

But with the help of Kat, I won't be getting any pictures. I had the window open, and it's a wonder she didn't fall out.
****************************

It's been getting downright cold at night lately. It's been cool enough that Barrie doesn't have to get up at 5:00 to go on her training runs. She is running the dogs on 12 mile runs now, and thinks she has a 15 mile trail figured out.

I put new sheets on my bed this week and washed the duvet cover. I haven't stuffed the down comforter back in the duvet yet. It's a big job. I guess that must be why I don't wash it very often!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful cards. I like the colored ones best. But they are all mighty fine. JAM