Sunday, October 4, 2009

Sunday - to Jackson



Barrie and Kasey and I went to Jackson today to the locker plant to pick up meat scraps for the dogs. It rained all the way, and started to snow on us on the way home. We had a couple inches of new snow at home to greet us! It's so pretty.

We went to KMart before the locker plant, and got lots of stuff. Kasey has some new clothes (she outgrows things so fast) and nice warm pajamas. I'm not sure what else we got - paper towels, TP, computer paper, etc.

There were quite a few magpies and ravens hanging out at the locker plant. They wait for pickups to come in with something in the back. As they are so busy, most people have to wait for a while, which gives the birds a chance to get at their game.




This old tractor is in Bondurant, and Barrie stopped today for me to photograph it. Looks like a good subject for a painting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the tractor. My grandfather had one similar & it was a treat when he took us for a ride. I don't remember seeing the one in Bondurant - guess I'll have to look closer the next time through. JAM