Sunday, October 18, 2009

Sunday

I actually got up and made breakfast for us this morning. Nothing spectatular, - fried apples, eggs and toast. But it's more than I usually do.

Today was Jackson Locker Plant day, for Barrie to pick up meat scraps for her sled dogs.


While Barrie washed the buckets for the meat - - -


Kasey decorated the steps with her new sidewalk chalk
*************************


This chickadee thinks the best way to get at the suet cake is from the bottom. I have tried to photograph him with the window open, but he wouldn't come in to eat. Today I finally gave up and took the picture through the glass.
**********************
I have added a new blog to my listof favorite blogs. Tracy decided to jump on the band wagon and has started a blog. She also got a Facebook account and a Twitter account. She's not very optimistic about keeping up with it all, so we'll see. She works on a computer so much, so doesn't feel much like getting on it when she gets home.


No comments: