Monday, October 19, 2009

Monday

Click on image for a larger view


This cartoon certainly fit the situation at our house this morning! I think this is Barrie and Kasey!



It is now about 1:00, andJulie has called Barrie to tell her Kasey threw up - so Barrie went to pick her up. Kasey told her mom the whole story about how she was coughing and coughing and the milk came out her nose and on her plate and on her shirt.


************************

I printed more greeting cards this morning, and am reading information about selling on EBay. I'm figuring out my actual expenses to make them. I'm really not too enthused about being an EBay seller, but maybe it will be fun when I get into it. That is, if anyone actually buys them.


It's windy and sunny right now, but there are a lot of black clouds hanging around. My trees look kind of bare, but there must be a lot of leaves still left, because they are sure coming down.

No comments: