Monday, October 5, 2009

Marshmallow World

The snow keeps coming down, and it is so pretty. I took some pictures this morning, but as everyone in the whole state probably has the same view, I won't post them. There is no wind, and the snow is piling up on fencelines, and branches and twigs. The willows are almost laying down, and some of my smaller trees are really bent over with the weight of the snow on the leaves.


Click on images for a larger view

First you measure.

Then you pour.


Then you stir and taste.

*******************************

Kasey and Barrie made cookies Saturday night. They both had a great time.
*****************************
I cannot figure out the seat on the old tractor I photographed yesterday. It looks backwards! Fred has a tractor down at B&B with the seat on backwards too. Hmmm.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Freds tractor seat is backward because he used it to saw wood withand that way he can see what he is doing. seen it last time I was there and forget to tell you. Bill