Thursday, October 15, 2009

Thursday

Funny Signs






I get a "funny picture of the day" on my Google page, and today I saved three traffic signs to post. I thought about Rollie and Judi on their trip, and hope they don't come across too many signs like these!

*****************************

I had a wonderful visit last night with Bobbi G. from Big Piney. Their son was down at Tara B. (Blushing Crow) getting his senior pictures taken. Bobbi and I have many fun memories of teaching together in Pinedale.
************************

Kasey stayed home from day care today, and went out to the dog lot with her mom to feed the dogs. She got her flu shot yesterday, and also new antibiotics for her ear infection. Barrie thinks she will probably have to have tubes in her ears some day.

I started a new watercolor in art group yesterday. All I got done on it was the sky, and wasn't happy with it. So that one goes in the pile to "take a shower and paint a new one on the back". I haven't started on a new one yet.


No comments: