Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Doing well with getting the new computer up and running. Even got my MS Office activated. It has been installed on several computers (now dead) so had to do it over the phone. Never talked to a real person, but the nice mechanical lady got me taken care of.

Poor Barrie had to find the CDs for the programs I needed to install. I hate to tell her there are some more I need.

I always think I'm never going to get a movie uploaded, but I hope this is here. KC is going on with her dance class, and last night showed me some animal imitations. Hope her mother doesn't see her jumping around with a sucker in her mouth.

She came upstairs a couple nights ago and asked me I wanted some rice (Barrie was cooking). I told her "No, but save me some leftovers, and I'll eat them tomorrow." So she went down and told her mom. Barrie told her to come ask me if I needed anything else, and Kasey said, "I'll ask her tomorrow."

I was able to get my Kindle to connect to the internet by making my home network unsecured. Couldn't before, because my old laptop wouldn't connect unless the network was secured. So now, if you park in my driveway, I guess you can use my broadband.

1 comment:

Judi said...

More! More! So cute. Too short.