Saturday, January 1, 2011

Saturday



Just a couple of snow pictures I took out my window yesterday and played around with them a little bit on the computer.

It was 21 below zero about 10:30 last night. Barrie said it was 6 below this morning when she left for the upper Green. I guess we had a heat wave during the night. Now the wind is blowing. That always brings the temperature up.

I missed midnight last night. I was reading, totally involved in the book, and when I looked up at the clock, it was 1:00 AM.

I am celebrating the New Year by doing some laundry. I'm washing the sheets from my bed.

I didn't make any New Year Resolutions, either.

2 comments:

MOM/Gina said...

Love your grass photo...
Happy New Year.

Judi said...

That iis cold. Typing on shara's iPad lots of mistakes. It is touchy. It was 50 degrees here in Ohio.sa d rained until noon.