Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sunday

Another "artsy" winter picture I took a few years ago in the town park. I cropped it extremely and changed it to black and white.


I know I posted this picture before. A doe died in my back yard, and in the spring, this bobcat discovered the carcass. He was a daily visitor, and if I was lucky, he came at a time the light was good enough to photograph him. I took this picture out the window.

****************************

Am cozily enshrined in my upstairs room. Barrie brought me coffee, ham and eggs, and clean laundry. Do I even want to get well?

I dusted off the TV screen and watched the NFL playoffs yesterday. Wouldn't you know it, I was in the bathroom when Atlanta ran the entire length of the field for a touchdown on the kickoff return. Missed it.

Watched the punt pass and kick contest. It was so great that about half the winners were girls!

1 comment:

Judi said...

Beautiful photos. If you did post it before (& I don't remember), it is worth another look-see.