Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Tuesday


Ah, the road that keeps going and going, and going.


The year my Mom passed away, I made many trips over South Pass to Riverton, and took several pictures. I can't even count the number of times I've driven over that Hill, sometimes with mandatory chains, sometimes following a snow plow, sometimes trying stay between the reflector posts, and sometimes turning around because they closed it.

********************

My new Bose sound dock came yesterday. Simple to set up and use, and the sound is wonderful. I can hear a big difference in the sound of the music on my iPod, not so much on XM radio, but still great. I'm listening to Oak Ridge Boys right now.

Last night I listened to Floyd Cramer. I didn't even know I liked Floyd Cramer, but I had 29 of his songs downloaded to my iPod!

The other cat, Dan, came to visit yesterday. Barrie says she hates her, because she can't walk. Dan wraps herself around our ankles, and won't move away.

2 comments:

Roger said...

Dan never showed up for visits before, did she?
But at least Kasey got a cat to love for awhile, pest or not.

Duene said...

Dan has been showing up recently. She was gone for a long time, but then so Chloe. Dan doesn't like KC as much as Chloe.