Saturday, January 29, 2011

Saturday

Would you believe me if I told you I took this photo? Well, I didn't, but it wasn't for lack of trying. I used to sit up at Meadow Lake when the GF were spawning Grayling, to guard the trap so people didn't come help themselves to the fish. Because there were so many fish gathered trying to get up the creek, there were always a lot of osprey fishing. I don't know how many rolls of film I went through, but I never got a good picture.

**************************
I got an e-mail from Amazon today. I rented a movie earlier in the week, and it was very poor quality. I gave up watching it and tried again the next day. I have no idea how Amazon tracks these things, but somehow they knew there was a bad connection and the film was poor quality. So they are refunding my money.

Tried to work with the watercolor pencils yesterday, and hated them.

Barrie went to Jackson yesterday for the start of the Stage Stop race. Just talked to her for a few minutes this morning, and she said she had a good time.

3 comments:

Judi said...

I love your memory stories. I can just visualize you up at Meadow, snapping pictures.

Anonymous said...

i really love my watercolor pencils,yet i am not the artist you are my a 1000 miles.

Anonymous said...

sorry Duene, i meant to sign that anom one. nanc