Sunday, January 23, 2011

Sunday Drawing


This is Cat's dog, Rant. It's not complete yet, but I need to let it rest a while and decide what more I need to do. I hate the paper I used. It doesn't take the pencil pigment well. So Rant, "Sit" "Stay", boy. I'll get back to you later.

I actually have the TV on today. The QVC cooking show is on, but for no special reason. I just don't want to forget the football game starts soon.
The touch pad on my new computer is driving me nuts. The cursor jumps all over the screen. Maybe I'll read and see if I need to adjust something.
The wind is blowing again. So what else is new?
*******************
Why does "slow down" and "slow up" mean the same thing?
Why is the third hand on a watch called the "second hand"?


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHEN MY CURSOR DOES THAT KEN CHANGES THE BATTERIES IN MY MOUSE AND IT FIXES THAT .nanc

Duene said...

It's a brand new laptop computer - no mouse, but a touch pad.

Judi said...

We had jumpy mouse on our new computer & even Best Buy Geeks could not fix it, even tho it was happening for them too. The only way to make it stop is to turn the system off & then on again. Even then, it doesn't always go away.

Anonymous said...

Aww, it's probably one of those priebel jumping mouses, they're nearly extinct you know (that was some kind of a sick joke)....LOL

Hank R