Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Wednesday

I just watched a movie on my computer that I rented from Amazon "City of Angels." I didn't think the darned thing would ever get over. I usually like Nicolas Cage and Meg Ryan, but this was a terrible movie. Sure glad I rented it instead of ordering it!

Kasey came upstairs last night to tell me not to eat crackers and peanut butter, because her Mom was cooking. We had baked squash, hash browns, steak, and brownies. Yum! Kasey ate half a squash, but only about two bites of her brownie. Barrie about gags if she even looks at squash.




And old picture of Tracy in her cradleboard. This board was made by a woman from Ft. Washakie. She made the shade years ago for a boy they adopted. He is my age, so the shade is really old. I took this board to Tracy several years ago, and she has it hanging on her wall.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE CRADLE BOARDS MY MEGIE ROSE HAS THE ONE I HAD FOR HER DAD.. LAURA KNIFFEN'S GRANDMOTHER AT THE FORT MADE IT..
THANKS FOR THE GOOD MEMORY. nanc