Saturday, January 15, 2011

Saturday


When Barrie brought my mail to me yesterday, I had the "jacket" for my Kindle Reader. Well, every Kindle needs a jacket in this kind of weather, doesn't it? It will protect the screen from scratches. This one has a light, but I'm not sure it's worth much.

Well, when you are really bored, you take pictures of everything. Here is a shot out the upstairs window of Barrie talking to the deputy who came up to take the report on our vehicles being vandalized. He helped Barrie get the lug bolts off my truck.

She finally got the gas cap off her truck by breaking it. She said it just shattered. She hopes the new one she bought is tougher than that.

I am getting really sick of the book "The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest." Tracy says you couldn't pay her enough to read another of his books after she read the first one. I'm too stubborn to give up, but I'm glad this is the last one.

I got a new movie yesterday, "Amelia". I read on the news not too long ago that they found a bone fragment on a deserted island in Pacific and they were testing it to see if it was hers. Haven't heard any more about it.

2 comments:

Judi said...

I just watched Amelia when we were in Ohio. It was OK, but I hated knowing what was coming in the end. Did you notice that Nate's Mystery person was Fred Noonan? I didn't even think of him, & I'd just watched the movie.
Your blog is ALWAYS interesting - out the window or not.

Sally said...

I didn't see Amelia...

I have a cover with the light for the Kindle and have never turned the light on! So much for THAT extra money.

I agree with Judi...your Blog is the best and always interesting!