Friday, January 7, 2011

Friday

The box of pictures in my closet is full of treasures. Here are three aerial shots of Square Top. I flew with Ken Konicek over the mountains quite a few years ago, and he made sure I had lots of photo opportunities.

It sure looks different from above! You can see a little bit of Green River Lake on the top right.
This beats climbing it!


This shows a good view of both upper and lower lakes.
************************
I've been fighting with the computer all morning. The Dell Desktop has McAfee antivirus installed, and it says the trial period has expired. I don't like McAfee anyway. I have a Norton account and am supposed to be able to install their Internet Security Program on 3 computers. It's only installed on 1, but can't get it installed. It tells me it is an invalid serial number. Good grief! I copied and pasted the number from their site.

2 comments:

Judi said...

WOW, Duene. Those Square Top pictures are amazing. The snow makes the top look so smooth and I can personally assure you, it is NOT. You do find the greatest treasures right inside your own house.
How did the dogsled races go? Rather cold, wasn't it?

Duene said...

It was VERY cold up the Green. Well, I had to take Barrie's word for it. I stayed home by the fire with my Kindle.