Tuesday, January 11, 2011


A few years ago, I was looking for a photo to represent "trails" in a contest. I started with this picture of the sign on South Pass marking the Oregon Trail.


There was no "trail" as such, so I drove on. Between Farson and Pinedale, I saw this two track heading out through the sagebrush and stopped to take a picture.


When I got home, I combined the two photos and made a trail right beside the sign. Oh, I love Photoshop!

Tracy called Sunday. She had just installed the latest version of Photoshop. I think I'll just get along with the old version I have. It has more features than I can use.

*****************
My ankle/foot is much better today. In some ways, I'm going to hate to heal up. It's kind of nice to wake up to my fire already on - and a hot cup of coffee delivered to me. Barrie is spoiling me.

Forgot to mention - when she cleaned my bathroom the other day, she even cleaned the litter box. That was incredible, as she hates cats!

1 comment:

Judi said...

You amaze me with that Photo Shop. Great picture.
Thank you, Barrie, for being there for someone who is very special to me.