Monday, January 24, 2011

Monday

Enjoyed the football games yesterday. I didn't really have favorites, but kind of lean toward the Packers.

The track pad on this computer is behaving better. (Like your joke about the jumping mouse, Hank!). On the "pointing device" page, I found a setting to "disable gestures", whatever that is. So I disabled it. The cursor behaves better now, but it is still a little hard to control. I know all track pads are different, and I will just have to get used to it.

Hmmm - wonder what got into me? I subscribed to Newsweek on my Kindle. Am still struggling through the first issue. Yes, I know it's good for me.

Ok, you can all laugh at me. I finished this pencil drawing yesterday (I thought) and photographed it this morning. It wasn't until I saw it on the computer screen that I realized the doe only has three legs. Back to the drawing board.

1 comment:

Judi said...

Nice antelope. Well, except for the 3 legs. We saw a mural somewhere on our travels and 4 of the 5 animals in it only had 3 legs. Looked OK from a distance....