Friday, January 14, 2011

Friday



I wonder why we feel we need to include a photo with every blog, even if we don't have any? Well, here is my contribution for the day. Pretty, tacky, huh?

************************

I am almost ready to admit I should have gone to the doctor when I hurt my foot/ankle. Getting better, but am not able to put any weight on it. Kasey likes to look at Grandma's "purple foot."

I watched a movie yesterday, "The Runaway Jury". (Grishom) I thought it was about a tobacco company lawsuit, but it's about a gun company. Pretty good movie. Gene Hackman is very good at portraying a hateful, nasty person.

Didn't get up until 10:30 this morning. My caretaker left me a thermos of coffee, some V8 Juice, and some crackers. I notice my pile of laundry is gone.

Just checked out the TV schedule, just in case there was something on. Some highlights - "The Mary Kay Letourneau Story" and "Confessions of a Go Go Girl." I guess I won't bother.


3 comments:

Judi said...

You have to get better so you can come to Art Group when I get home. First Wed in Feb???

MOM/Gina said...

I'm starting to worry about you. Is there something I can do? Like pack you down stairs and take you to lunch?

duene said...

Gina, thanks so much. Barrie lives with me, so she is here. She is doing everything for me. Spoiling me, in fact.