Sunday, January 9, 2011

Sunday


Found this interesting house on the Internet.



I bought a small rotisserie. Have been looking at them for a long time, and finally decided to get one. Barrie bought a whole chicken from Specialty Meats and is downstairs right now getting ready to cook it. She usually doesn't use any of my kitchen "gadgets", but she's going to give this one a try.
********************
I'll be VERY glad when this weekend is over. My tire was slashed while parked in front of the high school Friday night. Barrie's truck was parked in our driveway, and someone put super glue on her gas cap. I think someone doesn't like us! Barrie's tire had been slashed once before, right after she got her truck. That's when she got a locking gas cap.

Barrie called to report it, so a deputy was here yesterday. Of course, we have our suspicions of who did it, but no proof.

Tomorrow, Barrie is going to spend most of her day taking care of me. She will go buy a new tire for me, and take a package to UPS. Then, if she can get me down the stairs, she might be taking me to the clinic to have my ankle X Rayed. I caught my toe on the edge of the rug and fell last night. It hurts like hell!

I slept for a while this afternoon, and Barrie put an ice pack on me. Our ice pack is a package of frozen corn. Works great.

I think I'll keep her. While I was sleeping this afternoon, she cleaned my upstairs bathroom.


1 comment:

Sally said...

Oh Duene...so sorry about your ankle/foot! AND all your other challenges! YIKES!