Tuesday, January 25, 2011

One of the new themes for Windows 7 I downloaded today. Pretty, isn't it?

I accomplished something yesterday. Finally have figured out the home network for our computers. Everything I read said it was so simple to do and anyone could set up a home network in just a few minutes. Right! Anyone but me. Finally found an article on the Internet that explained it to me. All our computers were members of the "homegroup", but they had each created their own homegroup. Finally got that figured out.


Barrie and KC went to Ridley's today, and KC brought the Valentine plates and napkins up to show me.

I had a thermos of coffee and a plate of bacon and blueberry pancakes delivered to me this morning Yum. Kasey made the pancakes. Can't beat a sack of Krusteez pancake mix.

4 comments:

Judi said...

How ARE you? Are you going to art group tomorrow?

Duene said...

Giving myself one more week before I tackle two flights of stairs and driving to Rendezvous Pointe. I am "shuffling" at this point, but much improved.

Anonymous said...

It's a little scary to see yourself duplicated in small form....
Especially a small one so darned smart. Boy am I in for it:)

Duene said...

Yes, Barrie! You are in for it. Enjoy the ride!