Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sunday


I'm not sure I ever posted this before. It is a small drawing that started out much larger. The more I worked on the mother, the worse she looked. I finally erased her and trimmed the paper to include just the fawns. I didn't tell them I killed their mother - they think she is just out of the frame of the picture.
*****************
Read an interesting news article this morning on the safety of e-cigarettes. I didn't know what the heck e-cigarettes were! Electronic cigarettes are hand held devices that deliver nicotine. They are tobacco free and smoke free. The FDA is trying to gain regulatory control over them, and the state of NY is attempting to ban them.
************************
Why is bra singular and panties plural?
Why do we push the buttons on the remote harder when the batteries are dead?

Okay, that's my contribution to the world for today.

1 comment:

Roger said...

I guess it is the same reason we call them a PAIR of pants