Sunday, January 2, 2011

Sunday

Those of you who know me well will not be surprised that I have ordered the Bose speaker dock. This was NOT an impulse purchase. Gee, I have been thinking about it at least a week.


I snagged this picture from the Internet.


So why do I keep buying kitchen gadgets?

*******************************
More shopping - I ordered a new duvet cover for my down comforter. The cat has been a little hard on the old one. It has a huge rip in it. When I am just beginning to wake up in the mornings, the cat likes to take a flying leap at the bed, run across it, and leap off the other side. The duvet is about five years old, and is made with light weight fabric, so I guess it's served its purpose.

I have both humidifiers running - a small one upstairs, and a large one downstairs. My thermometer says 18 %, which seems really dry. But my nose doesn't feel dry, and there is a little frost on the windows in the dining room door. So there's some moisture in the air. Maybe I should boil a pot of water.

____________________

Now playing on my iPod, Jim Croce, "Bad, Bad Leroy Brown".

1 comment:

Judi said...

That's me - a passion for NOT cooking! Enjoy your new purchases. That Bose speaker )dock?) looks bigger than the ones here. Tom & Shara's speakers are about 3x5x5.