Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Wednesday

Cinny and Mustang, all dressed up and ready to go.


Tara B. took photos at the sled dog race, and got some good ones of Barrie and her dogs.

********************
I feel kind of like the girl up in the tower - you know, the one who grew her hair long enough to make a ladder? I haven't been downstairs in three days. I mentioned it yesterday, and Barrie didn't think it was a good idea. I think she doesn't want to pick me up from a heap at the bottom of the stairs.

She delivered coffee and eggs and toast to me this morning. Life is good.

***************************

I disagree with Kay Jewelers. I would bet on any given Friday or Saturday night more kisses begin with Miller Lite than Kay.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my pretty babies...i just don't even care how we did in the race. so proud of monster...words can't even say.
hope i didn't get any of my germs on your food or you are going to be WAY more miserable...

Judi said...

Love the booties. When did they become widely used?
You are so right ago Kay Jewelers