Friday, January 7, 2011

Saturday

Sure like my new camera. These were taken in the auditoriam without flash.

Dance Recital


Kasey looks like she is having a lot more fun than that little girl behind her.

And the little girl behind her still hasn't moved.

When they closed the curtains, Kasey took the edge of it and helped close it. But she ended up on the wrong side of the curtain. She did find her way back onto the stage. She was a real crowd pleaser.


Grandpa and Sonny came to watch her dance. After she got off the stage, she showed them some of her dance moves. She was so excited to see us all there.

***************************
When we came home, Barrie pulled in the garage and opened her door. We could hear air rushing out of my right back tire. It is flatter than a pancake. Talk about good timing. Barrie will take it to have it repaired today.
*********************
I actually got something accomplished on the computer yesterday. I installed the newest Norton on my computer and Barrie's. And I found the print program I like to use and downloaded it. The version I had would not work with Windows 7, or my printer.

Okay, if my subscription to McAffee Security has expired and it tells me my computer is not protected, why was it getting in my face with popup windows warning me when I was downloading Norton Internet Security?



Found out why I couldn't install Norton on 2 more computers. You have to install it on all three computers at the same time - can't wait months, unless you pay more.






3 comments:

MOM/Gina said...

We were there last night...and enjoyed it so much....I loved watching Kasey...
Also thought Kirsten did well. Last spring she refused to get out on the floor.

Duene said...

It was sure fun, wasn't it? Such cute little girls!

Judi said...

Adorable recital.
When I had Norton I got to download at 3 different times. But Norton's billing was a nightmare. It told me I had 3 weeks left of my subscription, but I was OK b/c I had auto-billing/renewal. Then, after 3 weeks it cut me off and required that I purchase a new, higher-priced version.