Thursday, January 6, 2011


My closet is just as scary as my basement. I was looking for a box a camera came in, and found a large box that said "pictures". Sure enough, a box of pictures, and quite a few negatives, too. At least this box of stuff has been sorted through within the past ten years, and there are no slides in the box.

That is a big, deep closet, and I have to use a stepladder to get to the top shelf. Also found a computer keyboard on that shelf?


Dan came in to visit this morning. She rubs on EVERYTHING. She knocked over this basket of knitting at the top of the stairs.

***************************

My second camera sold for more than I expected on EBay Have to finish getting it ready to ship tomorrow.

Just found out something disturbing about my new Bose Sound Dock. It has no on/off switch. That means I can't lose the remote!


No comments: