Monday, April 29, 2013

Monday

I think I've screwed up my whole day already, and it's only 9:30.  To begin with, I went to bed too early last night, so I woke up too early.  Now I know why some retired people get bored and think they don't have enough to do.  They need to change their sleep habits.  They need to stay up late so they sleep late the next morning.  Then they wake  up with the feeling the day has slipped by and they need to hurry and get things done.  Works for me.

***********************
 
I'm not going to make you look at another picture of a dead mouse, but there was one on the bathroom floor again this morning.  Some fat old mother mouse must had had a litter and they are exploring the house at night.  I threw this one out the window to the rock walk.  Chloe and the black cat are both around, and I see the mouse is already gone.
 
***************************
 
 
I have several friends on Facebook who do this.  They want a new profile picture, and it is so obvious they are posing in front of a mirror. 
 
*********************
 
I now have three drawings started, and nothing finished.  Maybe it would be a good idea for me to spend some time drawing today.
 



No comments: