Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Wednesday

I have laughed so much this afternoon.  I watched an old Batman movie (not an animated one, but the one starring Adam West.)  I hadn't seen one in ages, and had kind of forgotten how entertaining they are.

 
Here is Batman, on the bat ladder from the batcoptor, with a shark hanging onto the rope, trying to eat him.  Robins says "Holy sardine!" and goes down the ladder with a can of shark repellent bat spray.  When the shark drops into the water, it explodes.  Cat Woman, Penguin, and Riddler had filled it with explosives.

 
I do miss this feature of the animated films of Batman during the fight scenes.

If you have a chance to watch an old Batman film, do so.  You will get a lot of laughes.

****************************
We got some packs of cider with our Keurig machine, and I tried one of them this afternoon.  In fact, I had two cups of hot cider.  Yum!
 
**************************
 
I am on Chapter 35 of the book "The Stand". Still have a long way to go.  But I have to take a break from it every now and then.
 



3 comments:

Judi said...

Old movies are so delightful...and clean!
I notice that you have waves on the pictures you took from the TV screen. That happens to me too. Guess it's the TV, not our cameras.

DADD said...

I think you need to set the date on your camera

Judi said...

To Barrie:

Your mom has mentioned that you are a house sitter. And of course, you love dogs. It's just a good thing that you are not Irish, though, or then you'd be an 'Irish Sitter'.

(dumb jokes you hear while traveling)