Saturday, April 6, 2013

Saturday

 
Is my Christmas Cactus early or late? Only one branch is going to bloom, and there are only going to be four flowers.  The plant is looking really healthy, and is putting out new growth.  It just forgot to bloom.

***************************
 
I called the Logan Mat Company about the little screw that fell out of the oval mat cutter.  Was helped by a very nice lady, who is sending a replacement screw.  I just hope I was able to explain it to her well enough that she is sending the correct one.
 
*********************************
My "photoshopped" picture of the day is one I actually did a couple of years ago.  I've always liked the Oregon Trail sign up on South Pass.  One day I stopped and took a picture of it, and thought it was too bad it didn't have a better background.  Then an idea hit me, and I pulled over between Farson and Pinedale and took a few pictures of some little two-track trails in the sagebrush. 



 
I combined the two photos and came up with this.  Who knows?  That might actually be part of the Oregon Trail. 

 


5 comments:

MOM/Gina said...

You are doing great....

Rollie said...

Gotta be careful when you ask someone for a screw over the phone.

Duene said...

How do you think Conley will react if I take it in, hand it to him, and say, "Wanna' screw?"

Judi said...

LOL. Will you two cut it out!

Rollie said...

You'll never know unless you ask.