Sunday, April 7, 2013

Sunday

Made it through another QVC cooking show without ordering anything!  When I turned the TV off, they were starting to introduce Dell's first touch screen laptop computer.  Ugh!  Windows 8 of course.  It doesn't even look like a computer, but more closely resembles a kids' toy.  I like my computer screen to look like a computer, thank you.

**************************
 
I'm sitting here listening to rain on the metal roof.  The raindrops look suspiciously like tiny white BB's, and they bounce when they hit the roof.
 
**************************
 
I need to go downstairs and start a loaf of bread.  I've got a package of 9 grain loaf mix, and am going to use the dough setting and bake it in the oven.
 
*********************
 
Not long ago, my friend Judi posted a photo of a headstone in an old cemetery.  It practically had a whole story carved into it.
 
Compare to this headstone in the Sacajawea Cemetery at Fort Washakie.
 
 
I guess this tells the whole story, too.
 
 
This fairly recent grave is in the LeClair Family Cemetary on Riverview Road, out of Riverton, on the old family ranch.  There are toys, little plastic animals, a can of pop, a rope and a pair of spurs on the grave.
 
This is where Tracy's Grandparents are buried, a couple of cousins, and several aunts and uncles. 
 



1 comment:

Judi said...

You weren't kidding when you said a few toys. Trucks all over. Buzz Lightyear. Is there lace draped on the tombstone? I feel like I am in one of those memory tests. I studied the photo and now that's all I can remember. I couldn't find the pop bottle. The garden border stones look very nice.