Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Wednesday

Today in art group, Conley was practicing cutting oval mats, and a tiny screw fell out of the part that holds the blade.  Imagine if you will, senior citizens on their hands and knees trying to find a minuscule screw on the floor.  Okay.  We didn't find it.

I came home and found the order and wrote to the company about having the part replaced.  It's still under warranty. 

****************************
 
 
Oh my!  This is Kasey's new outfit for dance class.  And does she ever know how to pose! 
 
Grandma still likes the way she looks in jeans and boots better.
 
***********************
 

 
I am playing with some of the new filters I have for Photoshop.  The top picture shows the old church bell before I used the filter.  I used the HDR filter, and the bottom photo is the result.
 
 




2 comments:

Judi said...

I have this mental 'art room' picture in my head now. That would have been a funny time to get out your camera, Duene.
It really doesn't matter how Kasey is dressed - she is cute in anything.

DADD said...

The yellow is more washed out in the top photo.
Yes Kasey is cute in any outfit.