Sunday, April 28, 2013

Sunday


This is the sight that greeted me as soon as I got up this morning.  Kat wanted to make sure I found it, so she left it where I would be sure to see it, right in front of the toilet stool.

Then when I started downstairs to get a cup of coffee, there was another dead mouse on the top step.  Kat certainly earned her keep yesterday.  I was afraid the one she had in the bathroom a couple days ago had crawled back somewhere and died.  I'm so lucky she doesn't hide them from me.

************************
 
The vote is in on the new  kitchen toys I got yesterday.  The cheese knife is nice, the chop and stir thingie is okay, and the egg poacher worked fine.  I had two poached eggs and a piece of toast made from the All Bran bread I made yesterday.  
 


There were seven of these in my back yard yesterday.  They are looking good.

*************************
 
Why Don't Blind People Like To Sky Dive?
Because It Scares The Dog.

Two Reasons Why It's So Hard To Solve A Redneck
Murder
1. All the DNA is the same.
2. There are no dental records.

How Do You Get Holy Water?
You Boil The Hell Out Of It.



1 comment:

Betty C said...

I have the hamburger chopper upper thingie.....it's my favorite kitchen gaget. I can't make tacos without it. I don't have one in my camper and I am too cheap to buy another one, so I try to remember to pack it when we go. Maybe I will ebay it and try and get a deal too!