Sunday, April 21, 2013

Sunday

The iPod won out over XM radio this morning, and am enjoying the playlist of my top rated songs.

**********************
 
Total waste of time spent on the computer and the iPad this morning.  I was actually beginning to think I was enjoying the iPad, but I have deleted and reinstalled the Amazon Instant Videos app several times.  Sometimes the iPad will show my complete video library, but more often it just shows blank boxes for many of them. 
 
Then I decided I would use the USB cable to view photos on the memery card of my camera instead of taking the card out and inserting it in the card reader on the computer.  I had to install a viewer program from the CD, and when I looked at the photos on the screen, more than half of them had a big question mark instead of a thumbnail of the image.   So much for that bright idea. I'll uninstall the programs I installed, and continue to  insert the memory card in the card reader on the computer.
 
And to punish myself even more, I decided to try to get Adobe Bridge to work.  It is the program that comes with Photoshop to browse images.  The program shows it is there, but nothing happens when I try to start it.  It shows up in File Manager, with a slew of extensions, etc.  I got disgusted - don't need to use it anyway, and decided to uninstall it.  Imagine my surprise when the control panel doesn't even list it on the list of installed programs.
 
Time to quit messing with computers.
 
****************************
 
The baked beans I made yesterday were delicious, and the biscuits I made were the best I've ever made, I think. 
 
***********************
 

 


1 comment:

Judi said...

Some days are like that.
I am glad I bought the 2 year 'I-can-call-Apple-anytime-and-get-help' package. Come to think of it, I only have a few months left.