Monday, April 1, 2013

Monday - texting

 
Somewhere in Montana, an adult man is sitting with his cell phone, exchanging text messages with Kasey, while her mom is cooking supper.  Kasey texted him "FYI For your infrnashen." She blows my mind.

I've only met the man once, when he delivered a load of dog food for Barrie.  He's having a little trouble interpreting KC's spelling.  He texted back "My who?"

**********************
 
I have sure frittered the day away, and didn't accomplish anything.  Just enjoyed reading and watched a Hugh Grant movie.
 
*************************
 
I just read an article in the Riverton paper a man wrote about renewing his driver's licence.  It took him two days to get it done.  It seems there is way too much red tape and paperwork involved.  Birth certificate, passport, utility bill, rent receipt, something with your SS number on it, etc.

The man who wrote the article said there was an 80 year old man waiting in the crowded waiting room to renew his license, who said "I think I was 21 when I came in here."



No comments: