Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Tuesday

It seems like I wake up to a skiff of snow every morning, but it all melts quickly. I don't think it got above freezing today, but the sun is shining.

************************
I finished reading "The Stand" today.  I'm not sure how long that book is, but it's very long. Now I'm ready for a movie.  I saw this morning that "A League of their Own" has been added to the Amazon Prime (free) list, so that is defintely what I will be watching today.
 
*********************
 
I believe if someone offered me an all expenses paid trip to the World Series, or the National Finals Rodeo, or the Super Bowl, I would turn them all down.   Too many crazies out there.  Are any of these popular and crowded events going to be safe?
 
************************
 
Well, muffin tin cooking is not all it's cracked up to be.  I've made two different things in them, and although they were edible, I believe I won't make them again.  I still like stuffing baked in muffin tins, because I like my stuffing dry with crisp edges.
 


1 comment:

MOM/Gina said...

I love your pic this time.