Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Tuesday

I almost got my spice cabinet organized.  Still have five or six little jars of something on the counter.  Maybe I'll just throw them away and be done with it.  Why do I have a little tin of Mace?  I looked it up and Google says it is similar to nutmeg.  I'm certain I never bought it so it must be more than 40 years old.

I looked on eBay for antique spice tins.  Some of those old tin spice containers are worth a little bit of money, or least they are trying to sell them on eBay.  I don't think I'll bother.

***********************
 
We got close to 12 inches of snow yesterday, and it was 10° this morning.  The sun is shining so brightly now that it hurts my eyes to look out at the snow.
 
 
I took this picture yesterday of a Downy Woodpecker taking a nap? in my back yard.  He hung on the side of this post for a long time.  Maybe he's sick. Or maybe he's praying for spring.
 



1 comment:

Judi said...

Installing Wy Spring. LOL. FUNeeee. Where do you get these? Yes, the Downey is surely praying.