Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Tuesday

Snow is all gone.  Even though the NWS says there is a 50% chance of snow today, it's bright and sunny.

**********************
 
I have never seen anything as terrified as my cat if I turn on the vacuum cleaner.  You would think she had been traumatized with it in the past.  She shoots downstairs like a rocket, and disappears somewhere. 
 
We used to have a cat that loved the vacuum.  I would put attachments on the hose and vacuum her all over.  Even sucked her tail into the hose, and she loved it.
 


2 comments:

DADD said...

My cat dislikea the vacuum also, but he just avoids it by goning to another part of the room. And when I get to that area he goes to where I already vacuumed.
When I shampoo the carpet, he get up on the back to the middle recliner and lays down and goes to sleep right in the middle of everything. Hard to understand, it makes more noise than the vacuum, but he seems to like it

Judi said...

Can't believe you don't have snow! Grants (or was it Gallup) got it today. plus rain & it's suppose to go down to 19 tonight.