Saturday, April 13, 2013

Saturday

Now playing on XM Radio, "The Nearest Thing to Heaven is a Child" by Kenny Chesney.

Yesterday turned into a marathon reading day (The Stand) and I didn't update my blog.  Nothing interesting happened anyway.

 
As I was putting new toilet paper in the bathrooms, I noticed this printed on the plastic wrapping.  It made me chuckle. It reminded me of several things I have read about stupid warning labels and directions.  I found a few on the Internet:

"Do not drive car or operate machinery." -- On Boot's children's cough medicine
"For external use only!" -- On a curling iron.
"Do not drive with sunshield in place." -- On a cardboard sunshield that keeps the sun off the dashboard.
"Do not use for drying pets." -- In the manual for a microwave oven.
"Caution: Remove infant before folding for storage." -- On a portable stroller.

****************************
 
I brought home a drawing book from the art room Wednesday, and I think I will get my sketchbook and pencils out this afternoon.  The weather forecast is for 60% chance of snow this afternoon, good weather for drawing and reading.
 


No comments: