Friday, November 15, 2013

Friday

Happy Dance!!  Just got back from seeing a cardiologist at the clinic and I have a medical release in my hot little hand so the ophthalmologist in Rock Springs can give me a mild sedative and do cataract surgery.  They are not even open today, so I will call Monday and get this whole process started again.  Finally!

**************************
 
I just found 20 multicolored mats for 11" x 14" prints for $38 and ordered them.  I don't need that many, but our art group at Rendezvous Pointe can always use more mats.
 
 
They are really moving along with the construction of the new apartments, and are even working weekends now. 
 
*********************
The baby basil growing in my windowsill is thriving, but the parsley is slow to sprout.  I only see two little stems up.
 



1 comment:

Judi said...

They are really moving right along with those new apartments. Making hay while the sun shines. Thanks for the update & photo.