Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Wednesday

Thinned ranks at art group this morning.  There were only three of us there, Vicky, Lenore, and me.  We all got something accomplished.  Vicky finished a painting, Lenore matted a couple new ones, and I worked on the old barn.  Vicky brought banana bread, fresh out of the oven.  Yummm!

*********************
 
Someone knocked on my door last night, with a tray supper for neighbor Nancy.  Then Mary came down the hall.  The three of us were standing in the hallway, with our doors open.  For some reason, Kat decided to come out in the hall.  Then she got scared and dashed into Nancy's apartment.  When she got in there, she realized it wasn't home, and freaked out.  She never meows, but she was almost howling.  When she heard my voice, she came to the door and went in my apartment.  Poor dumb critter!  Barrie says I can't die until the cat is dead.
 
***********************
 
Two residents here have been moved into the nursing wing, Harold Faler and Rod Rozier. 
 
 
This is kind of how I feel now that I've gotten my watercolors out again.


2 comments:

Judi said...

Sorry to hear about Harold & Rod. Thanks for letting us know.

MOM/Gina said...

I knew Rod was there...I am sorry to hear Harold is.

Love your painting cartoon!