Thursday, November 7, 2013

Thursday

I have cleaned the litter box, the apartment was cleaned this morning, I have Kielbasa in the crock pot, I have a good book, and Johnny Cash is playing on my iPad.  Life doesn't get much better than that!

**********************
 
I'm thinking I may finish my painting of the old barn today.  So far, I am liking how it is turning out.  All I have left is to finish the old wooden fence in front of it.
 
I stretched and stapled down a new sheet of paper yesterday.  I think I need to paint my old standby subject, quakie trees.  Just have to do them occasionally, and I have perfect models right outside my window.
 
********************
 
The King is still King!  George Strait won Country Music Entertainer of the Year Award last night.  I couldn't agree more.
 
 

1 comment:

DADD said...

Right on
You go George. It will be a long, long time before we see some as good as he is.