Monday, November 18, 2013

Monday

I did manage to make a loaf of bread yesterday that looked good at least.  It was sourdough cracked wheat bread, and the taste was a little disappointing.  I think I am ready to grab a loaf of Wonder Bread and package of bologna off the shelf at Ridleys.
****************************
 
I called the ophthalmologist's office in Rock Springs this morning.  I wanted to make sure he would accept what I had as a medical release for surgery.   I finally got a call back from a woman in his office this afternoon.  Progress!! I have an appointment Dec. 11 to have the surgery done in one eye.  I don't even have to go early for an exam, I can just show up at the surgery center at 10:30. I've been chasing that man for three months.   

2 comments:

Betty C said...

Sorry, no wonder bread for you. It is a thing of the past....gone gone gone. I am glad you are finally getting the eye thing done! It will be awesome to see clearly again!

MOM/Gina said...

I'm excited you are gettin your surgery...I'm sure you'll love the results..