Saturday, November 9, 2013

Saturday

A bag of Cheetos, a couple beers, and "The Dirty Dozen".  A great way to spend an evening.
 
I don't know for sure why I like this movie so much.  It's not the type I usually enjoy, but it's a great movie.

*************************

Molly
 

 
Boo
 
Here are my "cookie" customers, Molly and Boo.  I took dog biscuits out to them this morning.  They live here at Sublette Center.  Their owner, Ken, is the maintenance man.
 
I'm not real sure her name is Molly.  I think it fits her, though.
 
***********************
 
I have been getting irritating phone calls from a couple of sources.  One is a woman who asks if the lady of the house is in.  I don't know what they are selling, or wanting, because I hang up as soon as I hear that.

The other starts off with something about emergency medical alert.  I hang up that one too.

I have done the "do not call" thing, but there are a few that can slip through due to some reason or another.



2 comments:

Betty C said...

Just a tip regarding the annoying phone calls. Stay on the line long enough to interrupt them and say, "please take my name off your call list.". They have too, it's the law. ;-)

DADD said...

We are on a "NO CALL" list also, but still get the calls. I've tried every thing from staying on the line and then screaming , cursing at them, reminding them I'm on the "NO CALL" list. Nothing seemed to work.

I found out that just hanging up on them as soon as you know it is a telemarketer, the calls soon stop. I haven't had one for over 4 months, when they use to come in daily around noon.