Sunday, November 3, 2013

Sunday

 
My friend Sally posted this a few years ago, and I have saved it to use on my blog.

*********************
 
Ni
 

Grandma Gadget is at it again.  I have been trying to bake French Bread, and wasn't getting the shape of the loaf right.  I found this baking form on the Internet and ordered it.  I made bread yesterday, and it worked great!  And my sourdough is nice and bubbly.
 
*************************
 
 
Nicky stopped in yesterday after she finished her nursing shift and brought her dog to meet me.  She brought Lucky with her for the weekend.  Lucky is a miniature pit bull.  I had never seen one before.  Pretty little dog, and super friendly.
 
*********************
 

 
Barrie, Kasey, Benny and his friend Levi went elk hunting last weekend.  They didn't see any elk, but caught some nice fish.  I think this is the Greys River, over by Alpine.  Benny had this fish on his line, and had KC reel in in.  She was so excited.
 




4 comments:

Judi said...

That is one nice fish and one happy girl!
That Indian is right. I can't understand why each state doesn't do away with changing the clocks, like AZ has.

Sally said...

It is so funny about the time change...AZ doesn't change, but my atomic clocks are not that smart!!!

Rollie said...

Wise old Indian. Nice fish. Wow. Don't think I've ever seen a miniature pit bull. Sure looks cute and friendly. Hope it stays that way.

Charmian said...

Both the fish and the darling girl are "keepers"!!