Sunday, November 10, 2013

Sunday

Another bright, sunny day.  So bright and sunny that I have closed my drapes and opened a window.  The fresh air coming in feels so good. No more winter?


 
I have finished the painting of the old barn.  I'm pretty happy with it.  I need to get a mat on it and look at it for a while before I call it done.
 
I've started a new painting of quakie trees.  So far, all I've gotten done is put some masking tape and masking fluid  on the paper.  I can't decide if I want to put snow on the ground or not.
 
******************
I've been watching for the third book in the trilogy by Mike Mullins.  It seems to be out in hardcover, but not for the Kindle yet.  It's a fictional story about Yellowstone Park erupting.  I've read the first two and can hardly wait for the next one.