Monday, November 11, 2013

Someone posted this on Facebook not long ago.

 
And a few days later, someone posted this:
 

Remember : Cold season is starting and cows seek heat on car hoods. do not forget to tap on the hood to give the cow enough time to get off before you drive away. 

Now that's funny!
************************
 
Barrie just went down the hall to check my mail, and the stickers for my vehicle registration were there.  She put them on my license plates for me, and I am legal again.
 
Barrie is going to be working for Susie Blaha part time.  She will be learning vet tech skills directly from the veterinarian.  She originally worked for Susie to pay off a vet bill, but Susie wants her to stay on.  I think she will enjoy that job.
 
 
 
 


Now that's funny!



4 comments:

MOM/Gina said...

I think that's a great place for Barrie. I think she's good help..I've seen her rope and doctor stock...have pix in fact.

Judi said...

What a wonderful opportunity for both Barrie & Susie.

DADD said...

What do you think the guy who's car that was had to say about the cow.
Or do you think it could be Photoshop at work.
I really can't see how a cow could get up on that slippery hood.

Duene said...

You can do a lot with Photoshop.