Sunday, November 17, 2013

Sunday

There are lots of tracks in the snow outside my window this morning.  Maybe they are deer tracks, but they are probably just Maggie and Boo, the two dogs who live here. 

***********************
 
The cardiologist I saw Friday did prescribe blood pressure medication for me.  Kind of strange that he is the one who prescribed it, but whatever.  From the readings I have had in the past couple months, it looks like my blood pressure goes up sometimes and down sometimes.  I told him I had the opportunity to have my blood pressure checked on a regular basis here, and he thought that was a good idea.  And that I may end up cutting the dosage in half.
 
***************************
 
 
Disaster!  Bad, bad, bad.  I have been looking for new bread baking ideas on the Internet, especially sourdough bread.  I usually use yeast in mine, but have been seeing articles and recipes about just letting the sourdough leaven the bread.  I think if I want any bread to eat this week, I better stick to a tried and true recipe.
 
These loaves fit into my trash can very nicely.
 


2 comments:

MOM/Gina said...

Bread pudding my friend...with the above picture. It would be soooo good.

Duene said...

It would take a hammer to break the bread into pieces!