Monday, November 4, 2013

Monday

 
Another picture from the elk hunting trip last weekend.  Yes, that's a motel room (in Alpine), and yes, that's a horse, and yes, that's my daughter on him.  This horse wandered into the parking lot at the motel, and followed them into the room.  They used an extension cord to lead him back outside to wait for the brand inspector.  Kasey got to sit on his back in the parking lot.

**********************
 
Lenore was just here.  She is thinking seriously about buying an iPad, and wanted my opinion and to look at mine. 
 
************************
 
Kat went ballistic about 5:00 this morning.  She started twirling in circles, trying to catch her tail and growling and snarling.  She started out on the platform of her cat tree, but moved to the bed, on top of my feet.  Tonight I am taking the spray bottle to bed with me.  So beware, Kat!
 
I bought a windowsill planter and some potting soil, and have planted some herbs in my south facing living room window.  I got a variety of different seeds, but only planted basil and parsley. 


3 comments:

Judi said...

Now that's a picture for the books!

MOM/Gina said...

Well and a story too.

Sally said...

Luv it!