Monday, November 25, 2013

Monday

I try to walk some every day.  The walk down the hallway to check my mail is nice, but today the office delivered my mail to my door because I got a package.  So I guess I will just have to walk for the sake of walking.  There is an exercise bike just down the hall, but I hate the things.

I got my "new" laptop out today to install some programs.  Laptops tend to wear out.  Well, all computers do.  I decided to find something as a backup with Windows 7 while I was still able to.  No way am I going to fight with Windows 8.  Been there, done that, and returned the computer.

I've decided I will install Microsoft Office 2007.  I have purchased Office 2010 twice on EBay.  The first one, EBay pulled the auction for some reason, and the second one, the seller returned my money.  And I'm not paying retail price for it.  Office 2013 is out, and I thought maybe I could find 2010 at a bargain. 

 


I worked on a pencil drawing of this beautiful little girl last week, but I sure didn't do her justice. 

1 comment:

Judi said...

She is so cute, but I do see nostrils & eyes at different levels. Except for the mouth, she looks like Elliana. Is she anyone in particular?