Friday, January 17, 2014

Friday

I have an order in for a new stove.  There are vacant apartments here, so I'm sure they can bring me a different one with an oven that works better.

***************************
 
Tracy and Paul sent me two new watercolor books.  I need something to light a fire under me and get me painting again.  The books are full of instructions and exercises, which is just what I need.  I don't really want to make a complete painting.  Practice sounds better.
 
 
I saw this elk on the Internet the other day.  I think it's a Zentangle with watercolors.  Looks like a lot of work to me!

*********************
 
I have printed some 5" x 7" photos to decorate my door.  I'm tired of the grizzly bears.  


I've always thought legalizing drugs might accomplish the same thing.  


2 comments:

Judi said...

I love the motion & colors of that elk! What a talented artist.
Very glad to hear you ordered a new stove.

MOM/Gina said...

I love your blog!