Sunday, January 12, 2014

Sunday

I woke up this morning to Boo and Maggie barking outside my bedroom window.  They were having a standoff with a young moose.
 
"Run for your life!  Here he comes."
 
I would have to say the moose came out the winner.  He was fearless.  I think the dogs were secretly relieved when Ken called them off and took them with him. 
 
 
Ken called the moose "she", but I think he's a young bull. 
 
******************************
 
I guess we had quite a snow storm last night - a couple inches new snow and wind.  I missed it all.  I closed my drapes and went to bed.  I can't hear the wind blow.
 
************************
 
Happy Day in the kitchen with Duene yesterday!  I made something good!  Pizza from scratch, thick crust, lots of toppings, and delicious.
 
I'm wondering if I can request a new stove.  There are plenty available in the empty apartments.  This oven doesn't heat evenly, and must be poorly insulated.  The outside of the stove can get too hot to touch at times.  

 


3 comments:

Judi said...

What drama! And you captured it on camera.
Oh, please do ask for a new oven. Too hot to touch on the outside does not sound healthy or safe!

MOM/Gina said...

Good pix..
I agree with Judi...demand a new stove.

Charmian said...

WOW! What a photo op!